An update patch for Shattered Horizon is available. The game will update automatically.
SHATTERED HORIZON 220.127.116.11
- Added in game voice chat support offering talk to team, talk to all, player muting and global disable.
- Improved ranking system adds 50 new experience ranks better tailored to both new and existing players.
- Rank promotions now appear on the in-game HUD.
- As a player ranks up cosmetic changes are added to the space suit to distinguish between new and experienced players in game.
- Tutorial screens added to main menu.
- MPR grenades have been made more effective against flying targets.
- HUD targeting brackets no longer appear on spawning astronauts.
- No longer possible to hit tankshots from the front, or visor shots from behind.
- Main menu, level loading, team selection and match results screens have been redesigned.
- All game audio has been re-mastered to improve dynamic range.
- Added sound effects for when a round has 2 minutes left and 10 seconds left.
- In game chat now supports special characters such as ä, ö , é ...
- Server browser list now refreshes every few seconds. Dead servers are removed from list.
- Added Rules Info page to server browser screen.
- Added support for 5:4 monitor resolutions such as 1280x1024.
- Servers can now be set to limit access to players above, below or between configurable point thresholds with the limits appearing in the server browser Rules column.
- Added Melee Only (MO) option to server configuration options.
- Added configurable away from keyboard (AFK) auto-kick to server options.
- Added tooltips to server GUI.
BUG FIXES AND OPTIMIZATIONS
- Fixed a bug that allowed dead third party servers to appear in the server browser list.
- Fixed an issue where players could not connect to a server due to a protocol error.
- Fixed a bug that could cause a server to crash.
- Fixed a bug in the Assault game type where ending a round in silent running mode caused some
- elements of the HUD to disappear when starting the next round.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the game to hang on exit.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the screen to flicker when changing resolutions.
- Fixed a minor bug with the logic of the hand computer menu.
- Fixed a rare bug that could cause grenades to detonate at an incorrect position.
- Fixed a few rare crash bugs.
- Fixed double-buffered and triple-buffered v-sync.
- Physics calculations (substepping) have been optimized.